Senior Executive Expert, International Business and Cooperation Office, Hanshin Expressway Co. Ltd.
- Kyoto University (Japan), Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Kyoto University (Japan), Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- University of Toronto (Canada), Master of Environment (Urban Planning)
Current Position: Senior Executive Expert, International Business and Cooperation Office, Hanshin Expressway Co. Ltd., Osaka, Japan
Employment and Project Record:
- 1987 – current: Hanshin Expressway Co. Ltd.
- 2010 – 2013: Long-term JICA expert for road maintenance capacity building in Kenya
- 2016 – current: Bridge maintenance enhancement project with ADM
- 2019 – current: Road expert for JICA capacity building project on road sector training in Morocco.
- 2013 – current: Maintenance advisor for Yen loan road and bridge projects in Mombasa Area, Kenya
- 2020 – current: Advisor for JICA road asset management advisor project in Ethiopia
Field of Profession:
- Highway project planning and management
- Bridge and structural maintenance
- Public procurement and contracting
- International capacity building on road project and maintenance
- Vehicle load management in Africa