SARF, IRF, PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
October 18 – October 20 CEST
About the Conference
SARF (South African Road Federation) Regional Conferences for Africa have been successfully hosted on a regular basis since 1998 and are recognised as one of the flagship events for the roads sector in Southern Africa. They are gaining wider recognition globally with our co-hosts the International Road Federation and PIARC (World Road Association). Over 420 delegates and 35 exhibitors participated in the last event in Durban in 2018.
The 7th Regional Conference for Africa & PIARC International Seminar on Rural Roads and Road Safety will be taking place in Cape Town, South Africa at the Cape Town International Convention Centre on 18 – 20 October 2022.
The conference is aimed at the following sectors:
- Provincial and local government and roads agencies/authorities.
- Civil engineering contractors, consultants and suppliers.
- Road, bridge and tunnel builders and maintenance contractors.
- Traffic planning and management systems companies.
- ITS and communication companies.
- Road safety specialists and suppliers.
- Road lighting and signage companies.
- Procurement managers.