- This event has passed.
Press Conference: Private Sector Road Safety Coalition in Morocco
May 17 @ 10:00 am – 3:00 pm +01
About the Event
On the occasion of the 7th United Nations Global Road Safety Week (15-21), the International Road Federation together with TotalEnergies Morocco are hosting a Press Conference to be held in TotalEnergies Relais Albayda Station in Casablanca from 11:00 to 15:00.
The event will be an opportunity to present the priorities of the Private Sector Road Safety Coalition launched in Morocco in December 2021 share progress on work initiated by TotalEnergies Morocco with the VIA education programme, and present the appointed President and Vice-President of the Moroccan coalition.
Attendance is by invitation only. For more info, please contact: email@example.com
- 10:30: Welcome
- 11:00: Press Conference
- Abdesslam Rhnimi – Director General TotalEnergies Marketing Maroc
- Anouar Benazzouz – Director General, Moroccan National Highways Company (ADM) & President, International Road Federation (IRF)
- Susanna Zammataro – Director General, International Road Federation (IRF)
- Jacques-Emmanuel Saulnier – Senior Vice President Citizenship Engagement & General Delegate, TotalEnergies Foundation
- Mohammed Talal – General Manager, La Voie Express
- Benacer Boulaajoul – Director General, National Road Safety Agency Morocco (NARSA)
- 12:30: Cocktail Reception