- This event has passed.
June 15 – June 16 CEST
About the Event
MOVE is a leading mobility event, where disruptive technology and innovation drive a carbon zero future for the entire value chain. Across the mobility spectrum, OEMs, transport operators, tech companies, energy companies, fast-growing start-ups and policymakers gather every year to discover next-generation technologies being brought into the marketplace. MOVE is their first port of call.
What’s new for MOVE London 2022:
- 15 brand-new mobility topics, 33 topics in total!
- 18 stages – double the number at MOVE 2021
- Over 700 C- and Director-level mobility speakers - double last November’s total
- 5,000 attendees – you guessed it, that’s times two!
- 300+ start-ups – that’s triple what we had last year!
- Brand-new technical automotive and battery sessions
- Brand-new vehicle expo, featuring the hottest car, bus, and truck technology
- Return of the much loved Start Me Up pitching contest
- Enhanced and more detailed matchmaking on our app
IRF Director General, Susanna Zammataro will be joining the event as a moderator on the panel “Getting there faster: Digitalisation for better road infrastructure planning, design and delivery” on 16 June 2022.
Get your Tickets
Free VIP Passes for IRF Members
IRF has limited complimentary VIP passes to offer to IRF Members for MOVE 2022. If you would like one of the free tickets, please send an email to email@example.com with the details of the person of your company/organisation interested in attending.
Free Tickets for Public Sector, OEMs, Transport Operators and Fleet Managers
If your company or organisation qualifies as an OEM/fleet manager/transport operator/public sector, you can also request a free ticket for MOVE 2022 here.
50% Discount for the IRF Network
If you would like to benefit from a 50% discount on the purchase of your ticket for MOVE 2022, use the code IRF50 at the end of the purchase process on the MOVE Registration page.