- This event has passed.
Webinar – IRF World Road Statistics & Data Warehouse
March 23, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CET
The International Road Federation (IRF) has been producing the IRF World Road Statistics (WRS) for almost 60 years. Since 1964, the World Road Statistics have been an invaluable reference tool for stakeholders and researchers who want to analyse, understand and report on worldwide, regional and national trends and developments in surrounding 11 topics, such as Road Network, Road Traffic Volumes, Multi-modal Transport, Vehicle Fleets, Road Accidents, Road Expenditures & Revenues, and much more.
In 2020, IRF launched the new IRF Data Warehouse, providing access to updated WRS road and transport-sector related data and indicators for the years 2000 to 2018 and covering over 200 countries and 180+ indicators. The IRF Data Warehouse is an online platform allowing data visualisation and comparisons between countries and indicators.
We invite you to join us for a webinar where we will provide insights on the World Road Statistics and IRF WRS Data Warehouse, our processes and products. We are further honoured to have Mr. Macdonald George Obudho, Director General of the Kenyan National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) joining us to discuss their work and collaboration with IRF and how the WRS and Data Warehouse have facilitated their journey, as well as Bruce Walton, Technical and Analysis Director at Road Safety Analysis, who have helped to develop the new online Data Warehouse platform.
Speaking for you for during this webinar:
- Bill Halkias, President, International Road Federation
- Julia Funk, Senior Programme Manager & Head of Statistics, International Road Federation – Presentation
- Bruce Walton, Technical and Analysis Director, Road Safety Analysis – Presentation
- Macdonald George Obudho, Director General, Kenya National Bureau of Statistics – Presentation
- Christopher Hitz, Research & Data Analyst, International Road Federation – Presentation
WRS 2020 Sponsors