- This event has passed.
International conference on “Belt and Road Initiative: Nepal connecting the world- Benefits and Challenges”
February 25, 2019 - February 27, 2019
The International Road Federation is pleased to support the International conference on “Belt and Road Initiative: Nepal connecting the world- Benefits and Challenges” jointly organised by Belt and Road International Transport Alliance (BRITA) and NASA Foundation, which will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal, from 25 to 27 February 2019.
The conference is primarily to encourage and promote policy dialogues, foster connectivity and support growth prospects through infrastructure and economic development, and achieve the following objectives:
- To understand Nepal’s current status in the global competitiveness.
- To highlight contribution of BRI on Nepal’s economic prosperity.
- To analyse opportunities and challenges of BRI.
- To promote foreign investment in Transport and Infrastructure Development.
- To promote “Visit Nepal 2020” and Drive Tourism.
- To promote Safer and Sustainable
- mobility and accessibility.
- To facilitate professional collaboration, people to people connectivity,
- To strengthen relationship among the BRITA members.
Policy Makers, Parliamentarians, Political Leaders, Local Government Leaders, Engineers and Builders, Scholars, Engineering Institutions, Tourism Entrepreneurs, Transport experts and road safety campaigners are invited to attend this event.
For more information, please contact the IRF Secretariat: info[@]irfnet.ch