- This event has passed.
Gulf Traffic Exhibition & Conference
December 9, 2019 - December 11, 2019
The International Road Federation is pleased to support the Gulf Traffic Exhibition & Conference to be held from 9 to 11 December 2019 at the Dubai World Trade Centre in Dubai, UAE.
The Middle East is making great strides in the adoption of smart mobility as part of the region’s broader smart city visions. With digital transformation at the helm, the Middle East governments are swiftly adopting smarter, safer, cleaner, and more efficient transportation systems and solutions to improve mobility of the region’s population.
Countries in the Middle East are also becoming more aware of the implications of Road Safety and are making it a high priority in the development Agenda. Governments have stepped up their national road safety campaigns, coordinating efforts to set speed limits and raising awareness of safety measures as well as consequences of not following driving regulations.
Following a successful 2018 edition, the Ministry of Transport, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, have confirmed participation for Gulf Traffic Exhibition & Conference!
The Kingdom’s Ministry officials have a clear objective to source some of the best solutions and technologies in traffic and transportation from around the globe.
Under the National Transportation Plan and Vision 2030, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia aims to:
- Raise the efficiency of urban roads and public means of transportation and develop transport management and planning systems as well as parking services
- Enhance roads infrastructure by raising the level of traffic safety on highways and urban roads and establishing a specialized center for road safety
- Ensure effective traffic management by adopting smart digital systems for monitoring, controlling and traffic alerts
- Improve the efficiency of accident management by developing an accident monitoring and response mechanism
- Expand the Use of Smart Systems to Monitor Traffic and Alert Road Users
If you are interested in booking a stand or for more information, contact the IRF Secretariat.