- This event has passed.
Global Road & Traffic Safety Forum
September 24, 2018 - September 25, 2018
IRF Geneva is pleased to support the Global Road & Traffic Safety Forum, which will take place in Abu Dhabi, UAE on the 24 & 25 September 2018. In line with the UAE’s vision 2021 to position the country as one of the world’s best in road quality and infrastructure and in line with the United Nation’s decade of Action strategic goals 2020, the Global Road & Traffic Safety Forum is being organized to review UAE’s milestones and achievements towards achieving these objectives.
This Forum will provide a platform for national and local government entities, Department of Transport, the Police forces and Municipalities, road safety professionals, traffic management services providers, civil societies, smart traffic product innovators, ITS and ICT companies supporting the road infrastructure with their technologies to interact and exchange ideas with UAE and Abu Dhabi government authorities.
Why should you attend?
- Meet government and private sector experts driving traffic and road infrastructure developmental projects in UAE & Abu Dhabi
- Learn first-hand updates on new and on-going projects and developments
- Explore opportunities and tenders available to help Abu Dhabi become the world’s best country in traffic and road safety in line with the National vision
- Understand challenges and bottlenecks faced by engineers, contractors and policy planners in managing traffic and building safer roads infrastructures
- Hear case studies about current trends and best practices in design and implementation of projects
- Identify lucrative business opportunities and establish valuable industry partnerships
Who should attend?
- Municipalities, Urban Planning, and Government Officials
- Senior Engineering Consultants
- International and Regional Road Safety Associations and Civil Societies
- Urban Planners & Architects
- Road Safety Professionals and Consultants
- Public Health Professionals
- Transport and Logistic Companies
- Contractors and Construction Engineers
- Property Developers
- Smart Priority and Solutions for Roads
- Digital Innovations for Mobility
- Artificial intelligence in Abu Dhabi Road Safety
- Personalized transport to shared mobility
- New mobility options integrating transport modes
- Vehicle-to-infrastructure communication as a key element for smart cities
- ITS – New Technologies
- Future Mobility – intelligent transportation system to intelligent transportation service
- Implementation of smart city with focus on smart mobility
- Traffic management solutions
- Delivering smart city promises across Abu Dhabi and other areas
- Innovation in road safety to protect commuters
- Management of surface parking
For any question, please contact the IRF Geneva Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
IRF Members benefit from a 20% discount on registration fees