2nd Smart Transport Infrastructures Summit (STIS 2021)
March 30, 2021 – March 31, 2021 CEST
The 2nd Smart Transport Infrastructures Summit (STIS 2021) is being organised by B&F Global (Tanzania) in collaboration with the Ministry of Works Transport & Communications (United Republic of Tanzania), the National Institute of Transport (NIT-Tanzania), the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT International), MDS Consulting Group (Malaysia) with technical support by PIARC-World Road Association, the International Road Federation (IRF) and the Intelligent Transport Systems & Infrastructures Forum (ITSIF).
Under the theme “Adopting Emerging Technologies for Smart Transportation Infrastructures”, smart innovations, technologies and researches about different transportation modes including air, road, rail & water ways will be presented and discussed with the audience.
The summit programme will cover but not exclusively the areas reported below.
STIS 2021 sub-themes:
- Smart Mobility & Sustainable Transport Services (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) : Technologies & Applications
- Engineering Innovation & Designs on Transportation Infrastructure : Challenges and Opportunities
- Climate Change Adaptation & Transportation Technologies
- Transport Infrastructures Safety Planning & Interventions (Road, Rail, Air & Water Ways)
- Innovative Financing Tools on Transport Infrastructures
More information about the event on: https://brunokinyaga.wixsite.com/2ndsmarttransportinf