- This event has passed.
2nd IRF – SATC Webinar: The impact of Covid-19 on freight and logistics
August 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Covid-19 is disrupting business worldwide, and freight and logistics are the backbone of all industry. The only way to properly plan for business during the pandemic, and even after it has subsided, is to gather as much knowledge as possible.
Following our successful June webinar on the impact of Covid-19 on sustainable transport and mobility, the International Road Federation, together with the Southern African Transport Conference (SATC) brings you another thought provoking webinar.
- What are the challenges facing the freight and logistics sector?
- What steps need to be taken to overcome these challenges?
- What type of leadership is needed?
- Which transport innovations can help?
- How to ensure the continuous assessment, optimisation and monitoring of the impact of Covid-19?
- How can risk be mitigated?
- What are the solutions to the huge delays at borders?
- What is the impact of loss of business as freight is channelled via alternative routes that may become future permanent routes?
Speaking for you:
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinar Content & Presentations:
View the Webinar here: