- This event has passed.
10th SuM4All Consortium Meeting – For Members Only
January 19, 2021 @ 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm CET
Sustainable Mobility for All (SuM4All), a premier platform for international cooperation on sustainable transport and mobility of which the IRF is an active member, is organising its 10th Consortium Meeting. Tagged “Bouncing forward to achieve Sustainable Mobility for all”, the high-level bi-annual meeting will bring together members from the public and private organisations who have a shared ambition to transform the future of mobility.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE EVENT?
- The first-ever conversation between SuM4All, South Africa, and Ethiopia on the GRA and its use for decision-making in countries.
- A knowledge-sharing session about cutting-edge topics such as digitalisation and data-sharing between public and private operators, energy and transport nexus, the sustainability of the e-mobility model, etc.
- Participatory session to review and agree on the next plan of action for the SuM4All program in 2021
- Opening Session (High-level)
- Breakout session into Working Groups
- Call for action and outlining the 2021 Workplan for SuM4All
The virtual event is a working session targeting all SuM4All members (56-member organisations).
You can read more about the event on the event website: https://www.sum4all.org/events/10th-sum4all-consortium-meeting-members-only