In a recognition of ORIS‘ commitment and efforts in advancing sustainability in infrastructure construction through digital innovation, ORIS has been honoured with the “Most Impactful Digital Act for Sustainability” Award at the World Digital Build Environment (WDBE) summit and award ceremony held in Helsinki on 20 September 2023.
Held for the sixth year in a row, World of digital Built Environment (WDBE) Summit presents a comprehensive overview of the most important current events, phenomena and solutions in the field of digital built environment. It brings together professionals in the built environment to spend two summit days on a joint journey from Tallinn to Helsinki together.
The WDBE awards “shine the light on the very best actions globally and give back to those, who strive to accomplish our shared vision of sustainably digitalised built environment”. It has 8 categories.
ORIS is a cutting-edge digital solution to measure and minimise the cost and environmental impacts of linear infrastructure projects, empowering the industry to make responsible decisions on materials and design. This award recognises ORIS’s relentless commitment to harnessing digital technology to mitigate the environmental impact of linear infrastructure projects – when climate change and resource depletion are pressing concerns.
- Innovation for Better Mobility Systems: Highlights From the IRF Annual Conference 2023
- PE Roads of Serbia New Educational Road Safety Campaign
- IRF Unveils Winner of the 2023 Edition of the IRF Start-up Label
- Valerann Wins the 13th Sacyr Foundation Global Innovation Award
- ASIMOB Awarded by the European Commission Through the GoVTech Connect Programme
- Commémoration de la Journée Mondiale 2023 du souvenir des victimes de la circulation routière