The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) has launched NetRisk2 – a next-generation road safety tool for road managers and asset owners that will change the way we identify and prioritise the treatment of high-risk roads.
- Using evidence-based assessments of infrastructure to identify the risk on your network
- Seeing this risk mapped across your road network
- Identifying the highest risk locations
- Being able to see how road safety can be improved BEFORE you start work
- Using this information to prepare a program of works (including asset maintenance and road safety projects) with an analysis of the costs and benefits
- Comparing different works scenarios to ensure the greatest return on investment
For the first time ever, ARRB’s web-based tool NetRisk2 integrates multiple risk assessment methods into the one platform.
NetRisk2 is designed to make a real impact in supporting road managers to achieve Vision Zero by reducing road fatalities and serious injuries with a targeted, cost-effective, data and evidence-driven approach.
If you would like to know more and register your interest, visit ARRB’s dedicated webpage.